I am Glad you stopped by, here you will find layouts for your blogger blogs.
I am always looking for more kits to use to make layouts with, if you would like me to use yours then email here.
I hope you like what you see and if not then i also do custom layouts.
Lisa

Thursday, October 9, 2008

How to install Layouts

You will need to set your template to MINIMA!
(Remember that you aren't going to lose your widgets)
1. Click "Customize" at the top right corner of your signed in page
2. Click "Add a Gadget"
3. Find "HTML/Java Script" and click "Add to Blog"
4. It should say Configure HTML/Java Script. In the large white box, paste this entire HTML code into that area:

<style type="text/css">body {background-image: url(direct link); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }</style>

5. Left click on the layout you like. Then once the full size image is up, save it to your computer by right clicking and going to "save picture as" or "save image as" and upload it to your PHOTOBUCKET account under 1 Megabyte size and copy the DIRECT LINK. Leaving the bracket's, paste the link where it says DIRECT LINK in the code above. See the picture below.



Don't hesitate to leave us a message if you have any problems.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT WHEN YOU USE OUR LAYOUTS ;-)

14 comments:

Tigerlilly2608 said...

Hi, just wanted to say a big Thank You to you for adding this to your blog it was a great help to me..Thank You xx

meadowsong said...

Thank You!!! Your instructions are incredible and have really helped :)

Unknown said...

Newby at Blog LO's here. I don't understand what is meant by "MINIMA". I truly appreciate your showing us how, it's great of you!

Thank You

Lisa's Designs said...

Sorry for taking long in getting back to you.

To find Minima...
You go to Layout, Choose New Template and thats where you find Minima.

hope that helps.

Lisa

Sue said...

Thank you so much for the layouts and the easy to follow tut for installing them. I'm new to blogs so everything is a learning curve!

Hugs, Sue

Unknown said...

Hello, I have a question.
I'm using a layout by Lisa, and love it but the prob is how come my postings r not centered how can I fix this Problem ?

Lisa's Designs said...

You have to change your photobucket file size.
http://scrapyourblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/how-to-install-layouts.html

Unknown said...

Thanks it helped but why r the words not Centered tho check out my page u will see wat I mean Plz and Thanks

Lisa's Designs said...

Hun, you are not loading the image to photobucket properly, try again, it should work if you follow the pb instruction, change the setting to 1 megabyte then load the image to photobucket.

Anonymous said...

is there a way to remove the border from all photos posted on the blog?

Lisa's Designs said...

There is a tip on the right side that says (How to get rid of the image Border)

Hope that helps

SpiceBoop Designez said...

thanks!! now I learn half that what I want to do.
now i want to learn how to put buttons ant all.

Couric Designs said...

Thanks for all the info. I finally got my blog layout to look right.

Pasko said...

Thank you! Its very usefull...